DPF – hybrid™ cleaning technology - Wet & Dry cleaning solution
Hydrodynamic Wet Cleaning Solution combined with patented "Air Pulse Drying Process"
• The advantages of the two currently most popular methods of cleaning particulate filters are combined in one unit single machine.
• By combining the hydrodynamic method with the pneumatic method, a innovative hybrid method was developed.
• Two cleaning methods are applied in one cleaning process as:
1. water with detergent by friction of the water jet, washing and softening and
2. an amplified pulse of compressed air by blowing particles of dirt remaining after the wet cleaning process out of the filter channels.
• During the wet cleaning process, the compressed air pulse serves to strengthen the friction of the water particles by increasing their pressure.
In the drying process, on the other hand, the already reinforced compressed air pulse is a separate cleaning agent.
• In the wet cleaning process, the air pulse itself is not a separate cleaning agent.
It only plays a supporting role in contrast to its use as a separate cleaning agent in the drying process.